“World Trade Mark Review 1000 Recommended Firm 2016”
Our practice covers professional advice on issues relating to property finance, acquisition and disposal, letting and management, tax, planning and environment. Clients include financial institutions, banks, property developers, property companies, retailers and other end users, State and local Governments.
Our property litigation department advises our clients and private individuals including residential landlords and tenants on property problems of all kinds from rent and service charge recovery, rent reviews and lease renewals to the enforcement of lease covenants, disputes about repairs and dilapidation’s and regulatory issues.
- Rent and service charge claims
- Lease interpretation
- Dilapidations claims
- Lease renewals
- Possession claims
- Strategic planning advice
- Legal audit
- Advice on conditional contracts
- Advice on and representation in respect of compulsory purchase and compensation issues
- Commencing and defending Judicial Reviews and other statutory challenges.
- Advised Anola Seed and Oak U.K. on its proposed joint-venture agreement with City Scape International, Legacy Realties and Megamound Investments.
- Successfully sued and recovered a commercial property worth over one million United States dollars located in the Victoria Island area of Lagos State, against an illegal occupant.
- Successfully sued and obtained land resettlement plus payment of substantial damages against a large multinational company with regards our clients title to substantial landed interests in the Ikoyi area of Lagos State.